Wednesday, August 5, 2026

About Mostly MMO

Hello, and welcome to my blog, Mostly MMO! This blog will mainly be me writing/journaling about my experiences playing MMORPGs, mostly World of Warcraft and Star Wars The Old Republic, as those are my two "main" MMORPGs of choice. However, I have played and play all sorts of MMORPGs so you may see other games as well, and maybe even the occasional non MMO game too.

In terms of me, and my history with games. I've been playing games since I was a kid, and been playing MMORPGs for over 20 years now. Nowadays, I mostly play World of Warcraft and Star Wars The Old Republic, having played WoW since 2007, and SWTOR since its launch in late 2011. My first MMORPG was Star Wars Galaxies in 2005, and I fell in love with the genre very quickly, I even still play Galaxies every now and again on the still running private servers.

I did think of making a separate blog for each game, but ultimately I decided on keeping it all in one area. I will tag each post so you can filter to a specific game, if that's what is preferred. Thanks for reading, and checking out my blog.

1 comment: